Overview of the Organization
Greater Women Initiative for Health And Rights (GWIHR) is a leading sex worker-led community-based organization born out of passion and a strong desire to assist in the development of sex workers through building up their capacity towards meaningful contribution to communal empowerment, awareness to prevent these groups from contracting HIV/AIDs and other life threaten diseases, contribute in reducing of the rate of stigma and discrimination of sex workers living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) and further fight against all forms of violation towards sex workers in Nigeria.
Call for Applications
Location: Rivers State
Appointment Type: Full Time
Duration: 24 months
Project Type: STI
Application Open Date: 1st December 2022
Application End Date: 28th December 2022.
Medical Laboratory Scientist
i. Basic Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory science and complete an internship program.
- She/he must be a sex worker or 100% community friendly.
- She/he must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps
- She/he must have an advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft packages (word, excel and PowerPoints)
- Medical laboratory scientists are required to be registered with the medical laboratory council of Nigeria.
- Finally, She/he must possess at least four (4) years’ experience implementing programs for sex workers in any registered Health and Right focused non-profit organization in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates who meet the above-stipulated conditions should email their CVs and Cover letters as one pdf document to email@example.com with the job title “Medical laboratory Scientist” on or before 28th December 2022. OR Fill the application form below
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for physical interviews and assessments.
1 thought on “Call for Application for a Medical Laboratory Scientist”
Looking forward to a positive response